today, i wold like to write about the books i read in this semester.

i read Heidi and the little princess. both of them are childrens book and popular in the world.
there are many characters in the books, but the main characters are girls.
throgh reading these books, you may be excited and interested in what happen next. you can concentrate in the books surely.

if you dont dicide the book you read in the summer vacation, ireally recomend them. if you wish, i will lend you them.

thak you for reading

コメント

  1. Hi, Eri!
    Two books seems to be interesting!
    I'll try them in the future!

    返信削除
  2. sounds good!
    I will try it !

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Eri. I want to read this book!! And this book has a cute front cover, right?

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Eri! How are you doin and fine?��
    Your English sentences are easy to read and understand...!

    I want to read your books sooo much!
    Heidi' story... I love it especially her world view of rich nature, friends, animals and so on����

    返信削除

コメントを投稿