Hello, I finished reading Heidi last week, so I have stared reading a new book, A LITTLE PRINCESS. In Japanese, Shokojyo-Seira. Do you know the story? Some years ago, it was made into a drama and releaced on TV.


This story is about Sara’s life through many difficulties and long hard time. The story begins with a scene that little Sara is spending rich and happy life with her parents and a man who is a Japanese student that Sara’s dad takes care of. One day, Sara enters the school her mum graduated. It’s a famous and rich school, so ladies go there. Sara enjoys dormitory life and makes lots of friends. However, one day, her dad and mum die by accident. Then, her life changes to the opposite. She is hired as a made at the school and bullied by everyone especially the principal. She never gets enough food and studies. She spends hard time and the only support for her not to depress is a mate of made and rat. One day, a lucky thing happens. The man Sara used to live together when she was little appears and he tells that her parents’ legacy will be Sara’s and the amount is huge. It means Sara will be a lady again. After that, she restarts studying at the school and spend happier life.


Do you like “A Little Woman”? Next time, I’ll write about characters. Please look forward to it. Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Eri!
    I have watched the animation of A LITTLE PRINCESS.
    the scene Sara is bulllied is very sad...
    I'm looking forward to reading your next blog!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Eri. I haven't watched animation and drama of this story. So, I'm looking forward to reading your blog!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿