Hello, everyone! Today, I’d like to write a letter to a character, Sara, in the book.
She is the main character.


Dear. Sara,
Hello. I’m writing this letter because I have a question I’d like to ask you. The question is that why can you keep to behave a lady even in hard situations. You were used to be a rich girl living in a huge house and wearing beautiful dresses. But one day, you became extremely a poor girl and bullied by everyone and treated as not a human. However, you  always say “keeping to behave like a princess” in your mind, and how much you were bullied, you never lost your smile. I respect you and the way you live a lot. I know that word was told by your mum. But, I think keeping to promise it must be hard. How could you do that? Now, I’m studying English and sometimes I feel I don’t want to anymore and run away from it. So, please give your advice to be brave.
Regard,
Eri

Thank you for reading my blog!!

コメント

  1. Hi, Eri. I made a comment on your blog every week, right!?lol
    I thought I want some advice from Sara too...

    返信削除
  2. I didn’t know the story, but I was also fascinated by Sara. She was very strong. If I were in the same situation with her, I couldn’t stand and run away.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿