Hello, this time, I'm going to write about my favourite character. And it is Kulala.

Kulala is a rich girl living in Frankfult and she meets Heidi when Heidi comes to her house as a companion to do everything such as playing and studying. Because she is a rich girl, she is a selfhsh girl, but through the life with Heidi she learns thinking other's feeling and becomes a kind and cheerful girl. Sick of birth, she could not walk and live in her wheelchair. at first, she felt it is comfortable to live like that. However, when she went to the Alps with Heidi or go to picnic nearby park with Heidi, she felt uncomfortable and became to want to run like as Heidi does. Then, she started to practice standing and walking. while she was practicing, she felt irritated and sometime she took it out on Heidi, Peter and the grandfather. But, everyone cheer her up and she continues to practice patientlly. one day, she came to be able to stand by herself  by surprised at a hose coming. this led to her improving more and more rapid. one day, she could stand and walk some steps by herself and that surprised everyone. then she promises that she continue to practice at herhouse and she goes back to her house dreaming that running with Heidi and Peter someday.

I like Kulala because she practice walking patientlly even she becomes to want to give up. I think doing something constantlly or practiticing something is so hard. I think studying english is  the same. doing little by little is important, so i respect her and want to be like her. That is why i like her.


thank you for reading!!!

コメント

  1. I'm also moved by Kulala. She grew dramatically, did she? Making an effort is surely so important point not only in this story, but in the current life. There are a lot of teachings in your book, right? I'm looking forward to watching you blog. I'm so sorry about being late my posting.orzorz

    返信削除

コメントを投稿