Heidei ② Chapter 1
Thank you for reading my blog. This book has 23 chapters and each chapter has about 10 pages, so from this time, i will tell you the sammary of the chapter i read and my comments for it every blog.
In the early morning, Detie and the girl, Heidi, go up the mountain and walk to the house of the grandfather’s house. When they through the small village which is located at the half way to the top, many people try to stop them and change their mind. It’s because the grandfather is famous for being a difficult person. However, Detie never listen to them because she can’t work if she has Heidi. Just after they go through the village, Heidi put off the many clothes she wear and run to chase goats. Heidi is guided by the goats and reaches the house safely. While she is chasing those, she meets Peter who is a goatherd boy. Then, Gertie arrives at the house and has a meeting with grandfather, she is left at the house with grandfather and Heidi’s new life has began.
When I finished reading the chapter 1, I felt a little bit sad. It’s because I think the life with grandfather won’t be good. However, according to the beginning of the chapter 2, the story will be better and better, so I’m looking forward to reading next chapter.
Hi, Eri! I knew this story and I like it very much!! But I only have watched animation ver. Are there any difference of the story between book and animation?
返信削除