Self-introduction
My name is Eri Kato. I came from Aichi which is famous for delicious foods with miso.
I have been playing tennis ,and when I was a high school student, I participated in the prifectural meeting. I love tennis and when I play that, all stresses I feel will be gone.
Now, I belong to Hanafuushi and enjoying dancing with my team mates. Festivals are held at many places all over Japan, so I also enjoy travelling and eating the well-known products and foods there.
I was in the H class last year and spent a wonderful time and could made precious friends to make my university life better. However, AES-A class mates are wonderful, too, so I am really looking forward to studying with them and improve own English skills each other.
I have been playing tennis ,and when I was a high school student, I participated in the prifectural meeting. I love tennis and when I play that, all stresses I feel will be gone.
Now, I belong to Hanafuushi and enjoying dancing with my team mates. Festivals are held at many places all over Japan, so I also enjoy travelling and eating the well-known products and foods there.
I was in the H class last year and spent a wonderful time and could made precious friends to make my university life better. However, AES-A class mates are wonderful, too, so I am really looking forward to studying with them and improve own English skills each other.
Hi, Eri!!
返信削除I know you belong to the yosakoi circle, Hanafuushi. I think you practice a lot and you are busy. I’m rooting for you!! I’ve never seen you dancing at Hanafuushi, so I want to see it someday when I get a chance.
Hi, Eri! I didn't know you travel to a lot of places through Hanafuushi! Also, I really wanna see your dance someday! Because I wanna visit all over Japan, please tell me your favorite place you've ever visited in Japan☺️
返信削除I'm also looking forward to studying with you, Eri!
Hello, Eri! I know Hanafuushi is very cute and active creative dance team💃♡
返信削除I also like playing sports and exercising, so If your performance is exhibiting in the future, please invite me if you don't mind😍