Book report 1
I would like to write my blog about the book I'm reading, "HEIDI" written by Johanna Spyri, it is well known as "the girl living on the Alps".
This book has been translated to about 60 languages and sold more than 50 million copies in the world and was made into animation progream on TV, some of them are drama.
Especilly, this time I'll describe the setting.
This story is about how Heidi grows up through many difficulties and experiences in Switzerland and Germany, surrounded by many people.
Heidi is a little girl ,and her aunt,Dete, look after her until Heidi is 5 years old. However, due to Dete want to work at a mansion as a servant, Dete asked to Heidi's grandfather to take care of Heidi. Then, the life on the Alps with her her grandfather who is really hard to get along with other people has started. Through the life, Heidi grows well, meets many people and experiences things which are not had in urban areas. One day, Dete visits the Alps and brings Heidi to Frankfurt to make her a friend of Kurara who is a young lady of good family. Then, Heidi’s new life has started. At the begging of the life, she is enjoying new things, but little by little, she misses the Alps life and that causes many unnatural events. What will happen next and can Heidi go back to the Alps?
I will continue to write details of the story and follow some themes.
This book has been translated to about 60 languages and sold more than 50 million copies in the world and was made into animation progream on TV, some of them are drama.
Especilly, this time I'll describe the setting.
This story is about how Heidi grows up through many difficulties and experiences in Switzerland and Germany, surrounded by many people.
Heidi is a little girl ,and her aunt,Dete, look after her until Heidi is 5 years old. However, due to Dete want to work at a mansion as a servant, Dete asked to Heidi's grandfather to take care of Heidi. Then, the life on the Alps with her her grandfather who is really hard to get along with other people has started. Through the life, Heidi grows well, meets many people and experiences things which are not had in urban areas. One day, Dete visits the Alps and brings Heidi to Frankfurt to make her a friend of Kurara who is a young lady of good family. Then, Heidi’s new life has started. At the begging of the life, she is enjoying new things, but little by little, she misses the Alps life and that causes many unnatural events. What will happen next and can Heidi go back to the Alps?
I will continue to write details of the story and follow some themes.
Hi,Eri
返信削除Oh, you’re reading Heidi!!
I like this story(´∇`)
I'm surprised that Heidi is five years old.
返信削除I also like this story, and my favorite character is Heidi's grandfather😇
He is in soft-mannered. I'm looking forward to see the development of the story written by you.
Hi,Eri!
返信削除I'm really looking forward to your thought of your thought from the book because I've never read and watched the tittle of "HEIDI" although I knew the name of the tittle and who is the main character.